CRA Resources

613 - 969 - 7750

Canada Revenue Agency Forms

 How to Change Your Address Form RC325

T1013 Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative

T2 Return & Schedules

Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) Form RC66

T2201 Disability Tax Credit Certificate

T2200 Declaration of Conditions of Employment

T1-ADJ T1 Adjustment Request

TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return

T4001 Employers' Guide - Payroll Deductions and Remittances